You can tie your Taekwondo Belt in 8 easy steps
- Fold the belt exactly in half to find the center.
- Place the center of the belt at the front just your navel.(The two sides should be equal.)
- Wrap the two ends around your waist, and back to the front.Make sure that the right side (new right) is crossed over the left in the back. You will need to switch hands behind your back.
- Hold both sides of the belt in front of you and make sure that they are the same length.
- Cross the left over the right.
- Tuck the left side under both layers of belt and pull.Make sure this tie is snug, but you are still able to breathe comfortably.
- Cross the right over the left.
- Reach through and pull the left through.Pull both sides to secure the knot.